TURBINE CONTROL SYSTEM RETROFIT
Our control and automation experiences in multiple industries enabled us to develop our business into gas turbine retrofitting market and now we have in-depth experience of retrofitting gas turbines from Rolls-Royce, Solar, GE, Ruston, Siemens.
We offer engineered retrofit solution that client can gain greater reliability and functionality for minimum investment.
Reasons for upgrading aged gas turbine control systems
As older gas turbines begin to operate beyond their original life expectancy, applying a new control system becomes a necessity. A gas turbine control system has a tendency to age faster than the equipment it is controlling which is likely to have a negative impact on the turbine itself. A complete or partial control system retrofit minimizes gas turbine failures.
As control systems and applications approach the end of their respective lifecycles, we provide you with the means to increase reliability and up-time. Whether you need a full (turn-key) retrofit or modular upgrades, American Smart Technologies can engineer a solution that:
- Realizes a higher reliability
- Uses the latest technology making your gas turbine future proof
- Generates more up-time until decommission
- Reduces costs for maintenance
- Improves diagnostic capabilities
- Includes very detailed documentation and support
- Uses an open, expandable system architecture that facilitates future modifications or extensions
- Offers modular upgrades to build in more reliability and functionality
We perform retrofitting in Turnkey format and go beyond the control system and our retrofit solution encompass field instrumentation, junction boxes, field cables.